Thursday, 2 July 2009

Underneath the tree...

When we thought of where we would be married,there was only one place that in my heart I wanted it to be, a place were I had had some of the happiest times of my life,a place that feels like my home in my true heart.I had introduced the Shoe to this magical creative place and he had been swept up in it's spell too.
When I would visit Aldeburgh I would stay in a little room at the top of a big house and at all times of the day, early morning,dusk,moonlit nights,I would gaze in wonder at the spectacular view that stretched away beneath massive skies and would be instantly calm.
On a visit to our friends after we got engaged, talk came round to wedding plans and I mentioned something about finding a field nearby when up pipes Lady C 'why my dear you must have it in my garden' My heart almost burst and all the words out of my brain as this was what the Shoe had answered when i asked him where in the whole world would he want to get married.
It was the start of our dream coming true and meant that we could get married in a place that was incredibly special and personal to us..

And we could have our wedding ceremony 'Underneath the tree beneath the swirling skies'




And it also meant we could have a marquee in another friend's garden and keep partying till the wee small hours!






12 comments:

Bunny, THE PARIS HOUSE said...

both beautiful and enchanting!!

Flora May said...

How perfect! I love the paper lanterns too...the whole scene reminds me of Sargent's gorgeous "Carnation, Lily, Lily, Rose" painting.

Have a wonderful anniversary weekend :)

the letters i wish i'd written said...

Happy Anniversary, that looks like one beautiful wedding!

h for hellebores said...

Wow Flora, I cannot believe how gorgeous your wedding was. The venue, the marquee decorations, the flowers.... everything is stunning.

Happy Anniversary!

PS... more photos of the flowers please.

Bec said...

Wow, was that your wedding? I love absolutely everything about it. What a beautiful day.
Happy Anniversary!

nath said...

so pretty Flora! and what a lovely joyful happening it must've been! happy day to you both!

Top bird said...

Love the gelato-hued paper lanterns, so summery and fresh. xx

anna and the ring said...

Oh how enchanting. It must have been beautiful.

I hope you have the fondest memories.

Peonies and Polaroids said...

Flora, the more I hear about your wedding the more unbearably envious I become. It's a good job you're so bloody lovely as it curbs my more jealous tendencies!

Dick0369 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

goba12,zr said...

merveilleux!!! je n'en crois pas mes yeux.vous avez vecu des moments magiques.
Heureux anniversaire je vous souhaite d'avantage de bonheur car vous une ame romantique comme il n'en exite plus

When I Say Sweet said...

Wow.. very lovely, I like this pictures:)