Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Where did you get that hat?

Why Chelsea,of course!

Apologies for filling the screen with more pictures from the flower show.. but I wanted to share these amazing floral hats with you. I think they were competing for the florist of the year prize but each one was absolutely inspired and blew me away with the detail and the painstaking craft in each one. I wandered and wondered around going 'how did they do that? just.... how????'
I loved this one that reminded me of the Ascot scene in My Fair Lady. I'm sure that was the inspiration,don't ya think?

Adorable netting adorned with star of Bethlehem flowers and eucalyptus leaves
All made from flowers and leaves.. incredible.





This one below was the one that won.

zinc hearts were suspended on thin gold chains.







I would have worn them all.

No comments: