Friday, 26 June 2009

'I beg your pardon..



... I never promised you a rose garden'
Does anyone else always sing that song in a really good country and western drawl? Why,yes Siree.

Anyway that wittering is just an excuse to post a couple of pics of the beeyootiful rose garden that is currently blooming in lovely Greenwich Park. It is a vertitable riot of colour and of course needed lots of sniffing.. my nose was worn out I can tell you!









They do have lots of David Austen roses too..





Must remember my next house must come with a rose garden....!


And if you really need to sing a long-

3 comments:

Bunny, THE PARIS HOUSE said...

so lovely, we are working on our new rose garden with lots of glorious david austens. I have spent the last 4 hours unsuccessfully trying to figure out how to get my flickr mosaics of my gardens onto my blog to share our garden photos. your pictures are beautiful!!

conversationpieces said...

Lovely pics... looks like a good place to while away a day :)

anna and the ring said...

Gosh, I haven't been to Greenwich park in years.

Maybe I now have an excuse!