Sunday, 24 May 2009

chelsea sunshine


As promised some pictures from Saturday's Chelsea Flower Show.
It was a truly glorious day, my idea of absolute heaven,the sun was beaming,the pimms
thirst-quenching(and pricey)
and the flowers...oh the flowers.......















I took a ridicuous amount of pictures, so I will be back with more about the different gardens and how I met El Titchmarsh soon.
Still swooning from the flowery excitement!



(Do click on this last one to see the beautiful quote on the wall)

8 comments:

Amber said...

*swoon*

that would have smelt so good.

Bonnie Bonsai said...

They are all magnificent Spring blooms. Beautiful cottage garden and the white bells are looking fantastic!

Emmy said...

Beautiful flowers. It looks like you got great weather for the show.

agirl said...

What a fab thing to have done on Saturday! I really wanted to go, but when it came to it we couldn't be bothered to go all the way down to London and instead got drunk on champers amidst our own flowers. Lovely inspiring pics though. Can't wait for my own garden one fine day...

Flora said...

A perfect day for it too - you lucky thing!

anna said...

Oh the flowers, the flowers. I can say no more!

Ray B said...

As if I wasn't jea;ous enough that you got to go to Chelsea then you drop in meeting Titchmarsh...Do tell!!

Eden Rose said...

wow, looks beautiful, wish i could have gone x