Monday, 23 February 2009

and further more..

.. a couple of divine wedding dresses that would look perfect underneath them there cardi-purs.

This one is a dead ringer for dear Audrey's dress,n'est pas?




This from etsy makes my heart skip..




And all I can say about this is.. hubba hubba





from etsy shop KatieAmazing

Ohh why did I have to get married before I saw this-








ebay gold


If only a gal could have a wedding every year.. kind of like birthdays.That's not too much to ask for, is it?

3 comments:

the letters i wish i'd written said...

That top dress gave me palpitations...

Flora said...

Do you mean the etsy one?
Fab ain't it?! She looks like Alice in Wonderland. Thanks for reading!

meli-mello said...

Now I wished I had worn that first dress on my wedding day - this is why I don't look at wedding dresses anymore (and I LOVED/love my wedding dress).